Service Automation Foundation Training
Service Automation – the concept of delivering services through smart technology – is a rapidly growing area of interest for most organizations. Companies such as Spotify, Netflix and Uber (who deliver 100% automated services) have proven that organizations can achieve rapid growth and gain a competitive advantage by relying on Service Automation. The core objective of Service Automation Foundation training is to learn you how to transition analog (or manual) steps of service delivery process into automated steps.
By making this transition, service providers are able to deliver their services instantly, cost-effectively and to a potentially bigger market. Taking the steps towards the delivery of automated services is however not straightforward. Many organizations struggle with the question of where to start or which services to automate. The Service Automation Framework was developed to provide an answer to this question.
This Service Automation training course will give you deep insight into the concept of Service Automation, the concept by which you can automate your service offering. If you adequately apply Service Automation in your organization, you will see both employee and customer satisfaction rise and significantly increase the number of people who will ‘like’ your company.
The Service Automation Framework® has been created to find a methodical way to discuss Service Automation. It provides a step-by-step approach, including a number of design elements and processes, which every organization can use to systematically enhance its Services. As with any model, it is a simplified version of reality, but it structures the mind and provides uniform terminology when discussing the contents with co-workers and colleagues. Nothing more, nothing less. We encourage you to adapt and apply the model in any way that you see fit and which helps you and your organization.
This course is intended for everyone who has ever experienced that the level of Service in his organization can be increased and is looking for guidance to achieve this goal. Whether you are an entrepreneur, executive, consultant or work in the field of academia, the Service Automation Framework will help you to consistently exceed user expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Service Automation Foundation Learning Objectives
The candidate who meets criteria of the Service Automation Foundation Examination should as a minimum be able to recall, recognize and demonstrate understanding of the theories, design elements, processes and techniques as outlined in the Service Automation Framework.
Specifically, (s)he should be able to demonstrate this understanding by being able to:
- Understand the business drivers of technology-enabled automated services in order to explain the business case for Service Automation.
- Discuss how Service Automation Framework enables the practice of an industry that enables their autonomous users to procure, manage and adjust services through self-service technology.
- Explain the difference and synergy between the Users, Service Design and Technology design elements that contribute to meet and exceed the expectations of user in order to create long-lasting value.
- Explain the difference between Automated Deployment, Service Delivery Automation and Serendipity Management and describe their underlying processes.
- Outline the steps for completing a Service Automation Blueprint in order to visualize services in order to design and delivery automated services.
- Discuss the processes that underpin the delivery of automated services and how they need to be integrated in self-service portals in order to provide automated delivery.
- Explain the concept of Serendipity Management and how it impacts the User Experience (UX) of services.
Each of the learning objectives above is illustrated through a number of case studies and real-world examples.
“After being trained by Cybiant, I feel more capable of leading my organisation in a more data-driven direction.”
“The trainers at Cybiant are exceptionally professional. A great learning experience overall.”
“Cybiant truly delivers leading next generation skills. My employees feel more confident in their working environment.”
Course Materials and Additional Information
Detailed information and additional about the Service Automation Foundation training:
This qualification is aimed at individuals who require a working knowledge of the key principles of Service Automation, who need to know the terminology used and some of the theory behind the practice. The target audience of the Service Automation Foundation Qualification therefore includes:
- Service strategists
- Process, Business & Strategy consultants
- Service delivery managers & Designers
- Enterprise architects
- Operations managers
- Service managers
- Developers and Business analysts
The Service Automation Foundation Exam (by APMG-International) is structured in the following way:
- 40 questions
- 40-minute exam
- Pass Mark – 50% (20 marks)
- Closed book
- Available in English
- Paper based & online availability
CALENDAR AND REGISTRATION
Planned and Upcoming Courses
The following dates have currently been planned for open enrollment:
SELF-PACED ONLINE COURSE: USD 450| MYR 1800 | SGD 675
VIRTUAL COURSE: USD 630 | MYR 2520 | SGD 945