Service Automation Foundation Training
About the Service Automation Foundation Training
Service Automation is the concept of achieving customer loyalty by the use of automated technologies and builds upon a large demographic and sociological trend. We have become accustomed to arranging our lives online and expect services that can match those expectations: we are the Self Service Generation.
This Service Automation training course will give you deep insight into the concept of Service Automation, the concept by which you can automate your service offering. If you adequately apply Service Automation in your organization, you will see both employee and customer satisfaction rise and significantly increase the number of people who will ‘like’ your company.
The Service Automation Framework® has been created to find a methodical way to discuss Service Automation. It provides a step-by-step approach, including a number of design elements and processes, which every organization can use to systematically enhance its Services. As with any model, it is a simplified version of reality, but it structures the mind and provides uniform terminology when discussing the contents with co-workers and colleagues. Nothing more, nothing less. We encourage you to adapt and apply the model in any way that you see fit and which helps you and your organization.
This course is intended for everyone who has ever experienced that the level of Service in his organization can be increased and is looking for guidance to achieve this goal. Whether you are an entrepreneur, executive, consultant or work in the field of academia, the Service Automation Framework will help you to consistently exceed user expectations.
Service Automation Training Learning Objectives
The candidate who meets criteria of the Service Automation Foundation Examination should as a minimum be able to recall, recognize and demonstrate understanding of the theories, design elements, processes and techniques as outlined in the Service Automation Framework.
Specifically, (s)he should be able to demonstrate this understanding by being able to:
- Understand the business drivers of technology-enabled automated services in order to explain the business case for Service Automation.
- Discuss how Service Automation Framework enables the practice of an industry that enables their autonomous users to procure, manage and adjust services through self-service technology.
- Explain the difference and synergy between the Users, Service Design and Technology design elements that contribute to meet and exceed the expectations of user in order to create long-lasting value.
- Explain the difference between Automated Deployment, Service Delivery Automation and Serendipity Management and describe their underlying processes.
- Outline the steps for completing a Service Automation Blueprint in order to visualize services in order to design and delivery automated services.
- Discuss the processes that underpin the delivery of automated services and how they need to be integrated in self-service portals in order to provide automated delivery.
- Explain the concept of Serendipity Management and how it impacts the User Experience (UX) of services.
Service Automation Training Target Audience
This qualification is aimed at individuals who require a working knowledge of the key principles of Service Automation, who need to know the terminology used and some of the theory behind the practice. The target audience of the Service Automation Foundation Qualification therefore includes:
- Service strategists
- Process, Business & Strategy consultants
- Service delivery managers & Designers
- Enterprise architects
- Operations managers
- Service managers
- Developers and Business analysts
Service Automation Explanatory Video
Frequently Asked Questions
This course prepares participants for the Service Automation Foundation Examination from APMG-International. The exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions for which a minimum of 26 questions (65%) should be answered correctly in order to achieve the certificate. Delegates have 40 minutes to complete the examination, which will be taken on the last day of class.
There are no mandatory pre-requisites for this course.
Cybiant will request the examinations together with your registration. The exam will be taken at the end of the course. Results are available within 5 working days.
This course is delivered in a classroom, in-house or virtual classroom format.
|Kuala Lumpur||11-12 November 2019||MYR 2995||Register|
|Singapore||28-29 November 2019||SGD 1200||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||9-10 December 2019||MYR 2995||Register|
|Singapore||13-14 January 2020||SGD 1200||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||26-27 February 2020||MYR 2995||Register|
|Singapore||23-24 March 2020||SGD 1200||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||6-7 April 2020||MYR 2995||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||6-7 July 2020||MYR 2995||Register|
|Singapore||20-21 August 2020||SGD 1200||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||1-2 October 2020||MYR 2995||Register|