Enterprise Big Data Professional®
What benefits can your organization achieve with Big Data? How to spot patterns in large quantities of enterprise data to improve performance and find underlying patterns that can benefit the organization? How can enterprises obtain a competitive advantage with Big Data? The Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) course discusses the theoretical concepts of Big Data and subsequently applies this knowledge to a real-world case study.
The Big Data Framework provides a holistic and compressive approach for enterprises that aim to leverage the value of data in their organizations. The framework covers all the essential aspects of Big Data that are necessary to understand and analyze massive quantities of data.
The Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) course will provide delegates with a fundamental understanding of Big Data and related technologies. In this extensive program, delegates will learn how to adopt, adapt, and apply the fundamental principles of Big Data in their own organization to realize business benefits. The Enterprise Big Data course is the first level of the Big Data Framework course curriculum and certification program, that is globally recognized and accredited by APMG-International. The curriculum provides a vendor-neutral and objective understanding of Big Data architectures, technologies, and processes.
The Enterprise Big Data Professional course is a vendor-independent program that is dedicated to applying Big Data best practices to enterprise organizations. The practical examples from real-world situations will help to gain a better understanding of how Big Data can be used in actual situations.
Enterprise Big Data Professional® is a registered trademark of Big Data Framework B.V. All rights reserved.
Cybiant offers the following learning options for this course:
E-Learning – 3 months access
The e-learning option provides students with access to an e-learning environment with pre-recorded lectures, exercises and quizzes. You can complete the course in your own time, at your own pace. This option provides access for 3 months, and includes the official exam.
Virtual Training – 2×2 hours per day
The virtual training option is an online class taught by a live Cybiant instructor. You will receive a meeting invitation to participate in the live lectures. Our virtual training courses are organized in 2 x 2-hour sessions per day to accommodate some other work. Official examinations are included in the pricing.
Classroom Training – full day
The classroom training option will be conducted by a Cybiant instructor in a 5-star hotel. You will participate in a live training and meet other participants. Breaks, lunch, and exam voucher are included in the pricing.
You can register for the course by selecting the option of your choice below:
|Enterprise Big Data Professional®||E-learning||3 months access||RM3,060.00|
|Enterprise Big Data Professional®||Virtual||26-29 February 2024||RM4,455.00|
|Enterprise Big Data Professional®||Classroom||18-20 March 2024, Kuala Lumpur||RM5,265.00|
|Enterprise Big Data Professional®||Classroom||17-19 April 2024, Amsterdam||RM5,265.00|
|Enterprise Big Data Professional®||Classroom||13-15 May 2024, Singapore||RM5,265.00|
|Enterprise Big Data Professional®||Virtual||27-30 May 2024||RM4,455.00|
|Enterprise Big Data Professional®||Virtual||19-22 August 2024||RM4,455.00|
|Enterprise Big Data Professional®||Classroom||7-9 October 2024, Kuala Lumpur||RM5,265.00|
|Enterprise Big Data Professional®||Virtual||21-24 October 2024||RM4,455.00|
|Enterprise Big Data Professional®||Classroom||4-6 November 2024, Singapore||RM5,265.00|
The candidate who meets the criteria of the Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) Examination should at a minimum be able to recall, recognize, and demonstrate an understanding of the theories, design elements, processes, and techniques as outlined in the Big Data Framework.
Specifically, (s)he should be able to demonstrate this understanding by being able to:
- Explain the history and context of Big Data in comparison to traditional data analysis techniques and solutions.
- Describe the fundamental characteristics of data analysis, big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence and the differences between these concepts.
- Describe how to formulate a Big Data strategy that underpins the business drivers of Big Data and Big Data solutions in order to capture the value proposition of Big Data.
- Discuss the high-level principles and design elements of contemporary Big Data architectures and explain their core benefits.
- Explain fundamental Big Data algorithms and processing techniques in order to select the appropriate techniques to solve practical Big Data problems.
- Identify how to apply the Big Data processes that are necessary for enterprise organizations to capture value from massive quantities of data.
- Explain key functions, roles, and competencies in organizations that are necessary to capture long-term value from Big Data.
- Understand the importance and concept of Artificial Intelligence and its relation to Big Data methods and solutions.
This qualification is aimed at individuals who require a working knowledge of the key principles of Big Data and who need to know the terminology used and some of the theory behind the practice. The target audience of the Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) qualification therefore includes:
- Data & Business Analysts
- Digital Marketers
- IT Professionals
- Data Science Professionals
- IT Managers
- IT Architects
All Enterprise Big Data Professional examinations are administered through APMG-International and can be taken either paper-based or online.
- The exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes
- The pass mark is 65% (39 questions)
- The pass mark for a trainer qualification is 75% (45 questions)
The official EBDP course syllabus and sample exam are all available for download on this page.