Cybiant offers the following learning options for this course:
Virtual Training – 2×2 hours per day
The virtual training option is an online class taught by a live Cybiant instructor. You will receive a meeting invitation to participate in the live lectures. Our virtual training courses are organized in 2 x 2-hour sessions per day to accommodate some other work. Official examinations are included in the pricing.
Classroom Training – full day
The classroom training option will be conducted by a Cybiant instructor in a 5-star hotel. You will participate in a live training and meet other participants. Breaks, lunch and exam voucher are included in the pricing.
You can register for the course by selecting the option of your choice below:
|Microsoft Certified: Power Automate RPA Developer Associate
Candidates for this exam automate Windows-based, browser-based, and terminal-based applications that are time-consuming or contain repetitive processes. They use a mix of approaches like UI, API, and database automations.
Candidates analyze and design processes for automation and implement automations using Power Automate for desktop and Power Automate cloud flows. RPA developers use actions for logic and to work with data, applications, and services.
Candidates work with business stakeholders to optimize business workflows. They work with administrators to deploy solutions to other environments and support solutions.
Additionally, candidates should have experience with the Windows desktop environment, scripting languages, Power Automate cloud and desktop flows, AI Builder, Process Advisor, and Microsoft Dataverse.
- Design automations (30–35%)
- Develop automations (40–45%)
- Deploy and manage automations (20–25%)
Design automations (30–35%)
- Describe Power Automate features and capabilities
- Work with other Microsoft Power Platform offerings
- Record and analyze processes
- Identify how to analyze and enhance data and documents
- Identify use cases for scripting languages in desktop flows
Develop automations (40–45%)
- Create and manage cloud flows
- Create and manage desktop flows
- Implement logic in cloud and desktop flows
- Create and configure custom connectors
- Manage automation infrastructure
- Test automations and finalize development efforts
Deploy and manage automations (20–25%)
- Prepare target environments
- Evaluate data loss prevention (DLP) policies for RPA execution
- Manage access to RPA components
- Configure machine groups and queues required for desktop flow automations
The number of questions on a certification exam is subject to change as Microsoft make updates to ensure it aligns with current changes in the technology and job role. Most Microsoft Certification exams typically contain between 40-60 questions; and around 60-140 minutes.