Cybiant offers the following learning options for this course:
E-Learning – 3 months access
The e-learning option provides students with access to an e-learning environment with pre-recorded lectures, exercises and quizzes. You can complete the course in your own time, at your own pace. This option provides access for 3 months, and includes the official exam.
Virtual Training – 2×2 hours per day
The virtual training option is an online class taught by a live Cybiant instructor. You will receive a meeting invitation to participate in the live lectures. Our virtual training courses are organized in 2 x 2-hour sessions per day to accommodate some other work. Official examinations are included in the pricing.
Classroom Training – full day
The classroom training option will be conducted by a Cybiant instructor in a 5-star hotel. You will participate in a live training and meet other participants. Breaks, lunch and exam voucher are included in the pricing.
You can register for the course by selecting the option of your choice below:
|DevOps Foundation||E-learning||3 months access||RM3,105.00|
|DevOps Foundation||Virtual||22-24 January 2024||RM4,455.00|
|DevOps Foundation||Virtual||13-15 May 2024||RM4,455.00|
|DevOps Foundation||Virtual||29-31 July 2024||RM4,455.00|
|DevOps Foundation||Virtual||11-13 November 2024||RM4,455.00|
If your preferred date is not available, please feel free to get in touch with us.
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
The target audience for the DevOps Foundation course includes Management, Operations, Developers, QA and Testing professionals such as:
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management
- Individuals who require an understanding of DevOps principles
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile Service Design Environment
- The following IT roles: Automation Architects, Application Developers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Business Stakeholders, Change Agents, Consultants, DevOps Consultants, DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure Architects, Integration Specialists, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Operations, IT Team Leaders, Lean Coaches, Network Administrators, Operations Managers, Project Managers, Release Engineers, Software Developers, Software Testers/QA, System Administrators, Systems Engineers, System Integrators, Tool Providers
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute examination, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the DevOps Foundation Certificate. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute.