COBIT 2019 Design and Implementation
RM7,200.00 – RM8,550.00
This course is intended for more experienced users who are interested in advanced use of the framework (i.e. designing governance systems and running governance improvement programs). This course is structured around the COBIT 2019 Design Guide and the COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide.
Delivery format: Classroom & Virtual-Led
Certification: COBIT® 2019 Foundation
- Learning Objectives
- Target Audience
- Exam Structure
- Course Prerequisites
- Reviews (0)
- Event Details
The globally recognized COBIT Framework, the leader in ensuring effective and strategic enterprise governance of information and technology (EGIT), has been updated with new information and guidance—facilitating easier, tailored implementation. Effective governance over information and technology is critical to business success, and this new release further cements COBIT’s continuing role as an important driver of innovation and business transformation. COBIT 2019 is an evolution of the previous version, COBIT 5, building on its solid foundation by adding the latest developments affecting enterprise information and technology.
COBIT® provides the guidance and means to build and sustain a best-fit governance system that aligns with major related standards, frameworks and regulations. The COBIT framework is also very relevant to the modern enterprise—bringing structure to decision making and assisting in the creation of a more agile governance system. COBIT provides the latest thinking in Enterprise Governance of Information & Technology (EGIT) and is a comprehensive repository of guidance, tools, models and resources to help business leaders achieve their objectives for effective I&T governance.
COBIT 2019 is a framework for the governance and management of enterprise Information and Technology that supports enterprise goal achievement. This Design and Implementation course is intended for more experienced users to COBIT who are interested in more advanced use of the framework, i.e. designing governance systems and running governance improvement programs. This course requires the COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate to be successfully achieved. This two-day course is structured around the COBIT 2019 Design Guide
and the COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide
COBIT is a framework from ISACA for the governance and management of enterprise information and technology, aimed at the whole enterprise. Enterprise IT means all the technology and information processing the enterprise puts in place to achieve its goals, regardless of where this happens in the enterprise. In other words, enterprise IT is not limited to the IT department of an organization, but certainly includes it. COBIT defines the components to build and sustain a governance system: processes, organizational structures, policies and procedures, information flows, culture and behaviours, skills, and infrastructure.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
1. Describe the key concepts of COBIT 2019 as taught in the COBIT Foundation course.
2. Describe the benefits of the COBIT 2019 Design Guide for its target audience.
3. Describe the current design factors in COBIT 2019.
4. Apply the design factor concept to identify relevant values.
5. Describe the impact design factors can have on the design of a governance system.
6. Describe the design workflow of a governance system.
7. Use the steps in the design workflow for governance systems.
8. Apply the design workflow to a concrete situation in order to obtain a governance system design.
9. Describe and use the design guide toolkit in a concrete situation.
10. Use the mapping tables between design factors and governance/management objectives pragmatically.
11. Describe purpose and scope of the COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide.
12. Apply the implementation methodology and approach for a governance implementation program.
13. Combine the concepts from both the COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide and the COBIT 2019 Design Guide together efficiently.
14. Apply the objectives, descriptions and tasks of the seven implementation phases in concrete situations.
15. Apply the challenges, root causes and critical success factors of the seven implementation phases to concrete situations.
16. Apply the key decision topics and related responsibilities for governance implementation to concrete situations.
Current COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate holders who are interested a more in-depth understanding of COBIT 2019 and/or interested in achieving the COBIT 2019 Design/Implementation Certificate.
Individuals who have successfully completed the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam.
The exam tests the degree to which the candidates have understood the COBIT 2019 key concepts, the COBIT 2019 Design Guide and the COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide, and the degree to which the candidates can apply these concepts in (simulated) practice, how they analyze a governance related problem and propose COBIT 2019 based solutions:
– The exam is an online-proctored exam.
– The exam contains 60 multiple-choice questions for a total of 60 points.
– The candidates have three hours (180 min) to complete the exam.
Passing grade is 60% or 36 points.
COBIT 2019 Foundation successfully passed.
Cybiant offer the following learning options for this course:
Self-Paced-Online Learning - 3 months access
If your a choosing the Self-Paced-Online (SPO) learning option, you will complete the course on your own time, in your own pace. Cybiant will provide you with access to an online learning environment where you can watch videos, and practice with sample questions. The SPO option provides access for 3 months, and includes the official exam.
Virtual Training - 2x2hours per day
If you are choosing the virtual training learning option, you will participate in a live course by a Cybiant instructor, which is delivered 100% online. You will receive meeting invitations to participate in the live lectures through the Zoom platform. There will be 2 x 2-hour sessions per day, so this option does provide you with flexibility to plan some other work. All sessions are recorded, in case you miss any of the session. All virtual training courses include the official examination, which will be taken online on the last day of class.
Classroom Training - full day
If you are choosing the classroom training option, you will participate in this training in a live class in a 5-star hotel. This training option provides you with the opportunity to discuss topics in detail with other course participants, and learn from their experience. You will be trained by one of our Cybiant experts, and will complete the exam on the last day of class. Training is conducted daily, based on the following time schedule:
Start time: 09:00 UTC+08
End time: 17:00 UTC+08
Unless otherwise specified, all courses include official examination
All Cybiant trainers are experts in their knowledge domain
Is your e-learning not what you expected? You get your money back.
There are no reviews yet.