HyperAutomation In Healthcare: The Good, The Bad And The Future | Automation Days Asia 2022
By Dr. Mazin Gadir
In the middle east region, economies are shifting from consumption to production. Healthcare is trying to catch up with automating its process as well as using RPA and digital transformation to move towards paperless transactions.
In this session Dr Mazin will discuss the current state of healthcare automation in the region bench marked with other global hubs. The presentation will cover:
- Current state of what is happening in healthcare process automation and the existing challenges
- Challenges and opportunities in healthcare digitalization journey in post pandemic new normal journey
- Next steps and best practices – how can we move forward?
Dr Mazin Gadir is health informatics futurist, quantum physicist, startup mentor and coach, inspiring international keynote speaker, value based transformation researcher, digital health & deep tech enthusiast, Web3 Ambassador who loves anything about blockchain, Metaverse, NFT, Nanotechnology, Big Data and Human Transformation.
Having worked in healthcare innovation and digital disruption for over 22 years and lived between Europe, USA and the Middle east for over 43 years.
Dr Mazin is also professionally affiliated to:
- The Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP)
- American Muslim Health Professionals (AMHP)
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society GCC Chapter
- The AR/VR Association
- The International Medical Informatics Association
- nstitute for Patient and Family Centered Care
- Project Management Institute – PMI UAE Khaliji Chapter
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
Dr Mazin list of publications include the following:
- Predictions of the responsivity of terahertz quantum well infrared photodetectors
- Enhanced photoconductive gain in quantum-well infrared photodetectors
- Modeling the capture probability and Enhancing the photoconductive gain in quantum-well infrared photodetectors (QWIPs)
- Responsivity of quantum well infrared photodetectors at terahertz detection wavelengths
- The advantages of p-type and design methodologies for Si1-xGex far-infrared (terahertz) quantum well infrared photodetectors (QWIPs)
- The physics of THz QWIPs Arguments for p-type Si1-xGex/Si quantum well photodetectors for the far- and very-far (terahertz)-infrared
Leave A Comment