FREE WORKSHOP | DECEMBER 15, 2022 | 9.00AM – 1.00PM (GMT +8)
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) mimics the activity of a human being in carrying out a task within a process. RPA can be used to support a company’s daily repetitive tasks more quickly, accurately and tirelessly reducing the manual processing time by as high as 85% at a zero-error rate.
Because of its benefits, RPA is one of the most widely adopted automation technologies in most organizations today. This is why we offer a series of training sessions to help you kickstart your RPA learning journey with some of the leading technology providers. These training sessions are designed to help beginners understand what is RPA, and why should companies adopt RPA. How can you kickstart your RPA learning journey?
This 4-hour workshop is an introduction to the RPA Foundation course by APMG International. This course is a vendor-neutral, comprehensive, and practical course that explains the fundamentals of RPA technology, as well as the workflow design aspects and techniques. The course focuses on the fundamentals of RPA technology, and how organizations can use RPA to automate workflows and processes. This course covers most the Robotic Process Automation Foundation (RFAF®) examination syllabus.
The primary purpose of the course is to cover the hands-on instructor-led syllabus for accreditation for the Robotic Process Automation Foundation (RPAF) certification examinations. The course covers:
- The business drivers for robotic process automation.
- The inter-relationship between Robotic Process Automation, Service
- Automation and Business Process Automation.
- The technical structure and components of RPA platforms.
- RPA workflow design methodologies and activity planning (variables, arguments, data types and collections.
- Specification of sequence and control flow in workflow design.
All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion.