UiPath RPA Associate Certification is your first step in the RPA journey. It is designed to assess your knowledge and skills related to problem solving, processes, automation solutions with UiPath platform components such as UiPath Studio, Robots, and Orchestrator.
The UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA) is expected to be able to (1) independently design and develop simple RPA solutions or (2) be a productive member of an automation team led by an experienced RPA Developer responsible for developing complex solutions using UiPath technologies.
In contrast to other, traditional IT solutions, RPA allows organizations to automate at a fraction of the cost and time previously encountered. RPA is also non-intrusive in nature and leverages the existing infrastructure without causing disruption to underlying systems, which would be difficult and costly to replace. With RPA, cost efficiency and compliance are no longer an operating cost but a by–product of the automation.
At the end of the course, candidate will be able to:
- Explain the functionality Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Fundamentals
- Understand, Identify and Explain the automation of UIPath Studio
- Explain Variables and how Arguments are used
- Identify, Describe and Demonstrated the used of Selectors
- Explain, Identify, and describe various type of Control Flow and importance of error handling
- Describe and explain the reason of using Data Manipulation
- Identify and explain how e-mail automation Concepts and Techniques is used and describe function used.
- Describe how to provision a robot to UiPath Orchestrator and explain how to publish packages