Enterprise Big Data Professional Training
About the Enterprise Big Data Professional Training
What benefits can your organization achieve with Big Data? How to spot patterns in large quantities of enterprise data to improve performance and find underlying pattern that can benefit the organization? How can enterprises obtain a competitive advantage with Big Data? The Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) course discusses the theoretical concepts of Big Data and subsequently applies this knowledge to a real-world case study.
The Big Data Framework provides a holistic and compressive approach for enterprises that aim to leverage the value of data in their organizations. The framework covers all the essential aspects of Big Data that are necessary to understand and analyse massive quantities of data.
The Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) course will provide delegates with a fundamental understanding of Big Data and related technologies. In this extensive program, delegates will learn how to adopt, adapt and apply the fundamental principles of Big Data in their own organization to realize business benefits.
The Enterprise Big Data course is the first level of the Big Data Framework course curriculum and certification program, that is globally recognized and accredited by APMG-International. The curriculum provides a vendor-neutral and objective understanding of Big Data architectures, technologies and processes.
The Enterprise Big Data Professional course is a vendor-independent program that is dedicated to applying Big Data best practices towards enterprise organizations. The practical examples from real-world situations will help to gain a better understanding about how Big Data can be used in actual situations.
Enterprise Big Data Professional Learning Objectives
The candidate who meets criteria of the Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) Examination should as a minimum be able to recall, recognize and demonstrate understanding of the theories, design elements, processes and techniques as outlined in the Big Data Framework.
Specifically, (s)he should be able to demonstrate this understanding by being able to:
- Explain the history and context of Big Data in comparison to traditional data analysis techniques and solutions.
- Describe the fundamental characteristics of data analysis, big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence and the differences between these concepts.
- Describe how to formulate a Big Data strategy that underpins the business drivers of Big Data and Big Data solutions in order to capture the value proposition of Big Data.
- Discuss the high-level principles and design elements of contemporary Big Data architectures and explain their core benefits.
- Explain fundamental Big Data algorithms and processing techniques in order to select the appropriate techniques to solve practical Big Data problems.
- Identify how to apply the Big Data processes that are necessary in enterprise organizations to capture value from massive quantities of data.
- Explain key functions, roles and competences in organizations that are necessary to capture long-term value from Big Data.
- Understand the importance and concept of Artificial Intelligence and its relation to Big Data methods and solutions.
Enterprise Big Data Professional Target Audience
This qualification is aimed at individuals who require a working knowledge of the key principles of Big Data, who need to know the terminology used and some of the theory behind the practice. The target audience of the Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) qualification therefore includes:
- Data & Business Analysts
- Digital Marketers
- IT Professionals
- Data Science Professionals
- IT Managers
- IT Architects
Frequently Asked Questions
This course prepares participants for the Enterprise Big Data Professional Examination from APMG-International. The exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions for which a minimum of 39 questions (65%) should be answered correctly in order to achieve the certificate. Delegates have 90 minutes to complete the examination, which will be taken on the last day of class.
There are no mandatory pre-requisites for this course.
When you register for the course, you can either take the exam paper-based during a classroom session. Alternatively, you can get an exam voucher and take the exam online.
This course is delivered in a classroom, in-house or virtual classroom format.
|Singapore||2-4 December 2019||SGD 1500||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||11-13 December 2019||MYR 3995||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||08-10 January 2020||MYR 3995||Register|
|Singapore||10-12 February 2020||SGD 1500||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||25-27 March 2020||MYR 3995||Register|
|Singapore||27-29 April 2020||SGD 1500||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||01-03 June 2020||MYR 3995||Register|
|Singapore||13-15 July 2020||SGD 1500||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||10-12 August 2020||MYR 3995||Register|
|Singapore||28-30 September 2020||SGD 1500||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||19-21 October 2020||MYR 3995||Register|