Enterprise Big Data Professional Training
What benefits can your organization achieve with Big Data? How to spot patterns in large quantities of enterprise data to improve performance and find underlying pattern that can benefit the organization? How can enterprises obtain a competitive advantage with Big Data? The Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) course discusses the theoretical concepts of Big Data and subsequently applies this knowledge to a real-world case study.
The Big Data Framework provides a holistic and compressive approach for enterprises that aim to leverage the value of data in their organizations. The framework covers all the essential aspects of Big Data that are necessary to understand and analyse massive quantities of data.
The Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) course will provide delegates with a fundamental understanding of Big Data and related technologies. In this extensive program, delegates will learn how to adopt, adapt and apply the fundamental principles of Big Data in their own organization to realize business benefits. The Enterprise Big Data course is the first level of the Big Data Framework course curriculum and certification program, that is globally recognized and accredited by APMG-International. The curriculum provides a vendor-neutral and objective understanding of Big Data architectures, technologies and processes.
The Enterprise Big Data Professional course is a vendor-independent program that is dedicated to applying Big Data best practices towards enterprise organizations. The practical examples from real-world situations will help to gain a better understanding about how Big Data can be used in actual situations.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Enterprise Big Data Professional Learning Objectives
The candidate who meets criteria of the Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) Examination should as a minimum be able to recall, recognize and demonstrate understanding of the theories, design elements, processes and techniques as outlined in the Big Data Framework.
Specifically, (s)he should be able to demonstrate this understanding by being able to:
- Explain the history and context of Big Data in comparison to traditional data analysis techniques and solutions.
- Describe the fundamental characteristics of data analysis, big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence and the differences between these concepts.
- Describe how to formulate a Big Data strategy that underpins the business drivers of Big Data and Big Data solutions in order to capture the value proposition of Big Data.
- Discuss the high-level principles and design elements of contemporary Big Data architectures and explain their core benefits.
- Explain fundamental Big Data algorithms and processing techniques in order to select the appropriate techniques to solve practical Big Data problems.
- Identify how to apply the Big Data processes that are necessary in enterprise organizations to capture value from massive quantities of data.
- Explain key functions, roles and competences in organizations that are necessary to capture long-term value from Big Data.
- Understand the importance and concept of Artificial Intelligence and its relation to Big Data methods and solutions.
“After being trained by Cybiant, I feel more capable of leading my organisation in a more data-driven direction.”
“The trainers at Cybiant are exceptionally professional. A great learning experience overall.”
“Cybiant truly delivers leading next generation skills. My employees feel more confident in their working environment.”
Course Materials and Additional Information
Detailed information and additional resources about the Enterprise Big Data Professional training:
This qualification is aimed at individuals who require a working knowledge of the key principles of Big Data, who need to know the terminology used and some of the theory behind the practice. The target audience of the Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) qualification therefore includes:
- Data & Business Analysts
- Digital Marketers
- IT Professionals
- Data Science Professionals
- IT Managers
- IT Architects
All Enterprise Big Data Professional examinations are administered through APMG-International and can be taken either paper-based or online.
- The exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes
- The pass mark is 65% (39 questions)
- The pass mark for a trainer qualification is 75% (45 questions)
The official EBDP course syllabus and sample exam are all available for download on this page.
Download the syllabus
CALENDAR AND REGISTRATION
Planned and Upcoming Courses
The following dates have currently been planned for open enrollment:
SELF-PACED ONLINE COURSE: USD 600 | MYR 2400 | SGD 900
VIRTUAL COURSE: USD 870 | MYR 3480 | SGD 1305