The Certified Hadoop Professional Training discusses the fundamental concepts of Hadoop. Apache Hadoop is the open source software system for affordable, distributed Big Data computing. It provides the distribute files system (HDFS) and parallel processing framework (MapReduce) required to run massive computing clusters, and process massive quantities of data. This course provides an overview of the most fundamental components of the Hadoop open source system, together with a practical demonstration of how these components work.
In this intense 2-day course program, we will showcase the most essential elements of Apache Hadoop. The course is intended for people who would like to understand the core tools used to wrangle and analyse Big Data using Hadoop. With no prior experience, you will have the opportunity to walk through hands-on examples of the Hadoop ecosystem. You will be comfortable explaining the specific components and basic processes of the Hadoop architecture, software stack, and execution environment.
The purpose of the Certified Hadoop Professional training and qualification is to assess whether an individual has the knowledge and understanding required to contribute to work in the Hadoop ecosystem. The course will help candidates to:
- Understand the Ecosystem of Hadoop.Understand the theory and fundamental design concepts of Hadoop, such as the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFs) and the YARN resource manager.
- Installation and Setup of a Hadoop.The configuration and setup of Hadoop in a computing environment, including the operations and monitoring of the installation.
- Hadoop Architecture and Distributed Storage.Core architecture principles and components that are used in a Hadoop Cluster.
- Data Ingestation in Hadoop. Different ways in which data can be ingested in t the Hadoop environment, including Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) operations and importing with Apache Sqoop.
- Running Analysis in a Hadoop Cluster.Querying data in an Hadoop cluster, using the most important analysis technologies such a Hive and Pig.
The Certified Hadoop Professional course provides technical details of Apache Hadoop. It includes high-level information about the architecture, design principles and operations of running an managing Hadoop clusters and the Hadoop ecosystem.