Apache Hadoop is the open source software system for affordable, distributed Big Data computing. It provides the distribute files system (HDFS) and parallel processing framework (MapReduce) required to run massive computing clusters, and process massive quantities of data. This course provides an in-depth discussion of the Hadoop open source system, together with a practical demonstration of how these components work, and is intended for administrators who need to set up and maintain Hadoop environments.
In this intense 3-day course program is geared for the administrator who is new to Hadoop and responsible for maintaining a Hadoop cluster and its related components. Hadoop is a system designed for massive scalability. It is extremely fault-tolerant compared to other cluster architectures. As an administrator, you will need to install, configure, and maintain Hadoop on Linux in various compute environments.
With the Certified Hadoop Administrator training, you’ll learn to work with the adaptable, versatile frameworks based on the Apache Hadoop ecosystem, including Hadoop installation and configuration, cluster management with Sqoop, Flume, Pig, Hive and Big Data implementations that have exceptional security, speed, and scale.
- Hadoop Cluster Setup. Installation and configuration of Hadoop clusters.
- Hadoop Cluster Maintenance and administration. Commissioning, decommissioning and balancing of clusters and managing service levels.
- Scheduling and Managing Hadoop Resources.Scheduling and managing Hadoop resources to ensure capacity and scaling requirements, whilst balancing loads.
- Hadoop Cluster Planning. Hadoop cluster planning and setup options.
- Hadoop Security.Introduction, implementation and authorization requirements to manage security and security service levels in a Hadoop cluster.
- Hadoop monitoring.Monitoring and maintenance of a Hadoop Cluster using core monitoring KPIs and monitoring metrics.
The Certified Hadoop Administrator course provides technical details of Apache Hadoop. It includes in-depth information about the architecture, design principles and operations of running and managing Hadoop clusters and the Hadoop ecosystem.