Agile Project Management Foundation
About the Agile Project Management Foundation Training
Combine flexibility with proven processes for successful agile project delivery. Agile’s influence on the project management industry continues to rise at pace. More organizations and project professionals than ever are embracing agile tools and frameworks as they aim to increase the success of – and return on investment from – projects and other change initiatives. Key benefits often attributed to agile include improved revenue and speed to market, developing the right product or solution (through iterative development and incremental delivery) and increased collaboration and customer satisfaction.
Agile Project Management is it the ability of an organisation to:
- Adapt quickly to market changes – internally and externally
- Respond rapidly and flexibly to customer demands
- Adapt and lead change in a productive and cost-effective way without compromising quality
- Continuously be at a competitive advantage
Business agility is concerned with the adoption of the evolution of values, behaviours and capabilities. These enable businesses and individuals to be more adaptive, creative and resilient when dealing with complexity, uncertainty and change leading to improved well-being and better outcomes.
Based on the Agile Business Consortium’s Agile Project Framework, AgilePM guidance offers a practical, scalable and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by agile.
Agile Project Management Foundation Training Learning Objectives
The Agile Project Management Foundation training and certification is a 2-day program in which the core components of the Agile Project Management handbook are covered. The course discusses roles and responsibilities, agile project management stages and agile product. The qualification aims to measure whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management Foundation guidance to be able to recognize and distinguish between the key elements of the approach. The Agile Project Management Foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the Agile Project Management Practitioner qualification.
The candidate should understand the key principles and terminology within the Agile Management Foundation guidance. Accredited training and certification will help individuals to:
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective and low risk change by embracing a tried and tested agile approach to project management.
- Understand the background of agile in project management and the differences compared to traditional / alternative approaches.
- Adopt the core principles, concepts and processes required for successful agile projects.
- Apply the AgilePM approach to projects and embrace an evolutionary development approach for more effective solutions.
- Boost communication and stakeholder engagement skills critical for successful projects.
- Understand the different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects.
- Become an informed member of a project team using AgilePM practices.
Agile Project Management Foundation Training Target Audience
Agile Project Management Foundation certification is aimed at project professionals and team members wishing to adopt a flexible, collaborative approach to project management, whilst improving standards, quality and pace of delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Agile Project Management Foundation Exam has the following structure:
- Multiple choice questions
- 50 questions
- 50% Pass mark 26/50
- 60-minute duration
The cost of the exam is included in the course fee. As per the Agile Business Consortium examination body’s regulations, you must attend training to participate in the exam. Cybiant therefore does no sell exams separately.
This course is delivered in a classroom, in-house or virtual classroom format. Please contact us through the chat window or through our contact page for a quotation and delivery options.
|Singapore||18-19 November 2019||SGD 1200||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||13-14 January 2020||MYR 2995||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||09-10 March 2020||MYR 2995||Register|
|Singapore||13-14 April 2020||SGD 1200||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||08-09 June 2020||MYR 2995||Register|
|Singapore||03-04 August 2020||SGD 1200||Register|
|Kuala Lumpur||14-15 December 2020||MYR 2995||Register|