UiPath Certified RPA Associate Certification is your first step in the RPA journey. It is designed to assess your knowledge and skills related to problem solving, processes, automation solutions with UiPath platform components such as UiPath Studio, Robots, and Orchestrator.
The UiPath Certified RPA Associat course offers comprehensive knowledge and professional level skills focused on developing and deploying software robots to successfully automate processes. The course assumes no prior RPA knowledge. It begins by refreshing basic programming skills and introducing basic RPA concepts. The course then introduces the UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform and teaches participants how to use UiPath software to automate business processes. The course has theory and associated hour lab components.
The UiPath Certified Associate course is divided into 4 different sections. Each section equips the participants with the skills and knowledge which help them understand the next section.
Section 1 : Programming Basics which are relevant to RPA
- Understand Basic Programming concepts and the underlying logic/structure
- Understand application and operation of basic computing and programming concepts in IT industry from RPA perspective
Section 2 : Basic RPA Concepts
- Describe RPA and its application
- Describe the business and management aspect of RPA implementation in an organization
Section 3 : UiPath Introduction & Basics
- Learn how to install UiPath software and extensions required for the course
- Describe different types of variables in Studio
- Describe Control Flow and various activities used in it
- Develop understanding and application of Data Manipulation techniques
- Understand Selectors and how they are applied in UiPath Studio
Section 4 : UiPath Advanced concepts and application
- Understand Image, Text and Data Tables Automation in Studio
- Understand and apply automation to Citrix, PDF, Email
- Describe various types of Exceptions and strategies to handle them
- Understand Project Organization best practices
- Understand and apply various functionalities of Orchestrator
- Develop an understanding of the current stage of application of AI/ML implementation in the industry
- Understand future direction of research in AI with respect to RPA and possible future trajectories of technology development
This course includes 10 hours of Lab exercises, which help students practice and apply the skills they learned in the theoretical section.
Inhouse Delivery Options
If you are interested to conduct training inhouse, please contact our team to discuss options. Contact us here. Cybiant is an official UiPath Partner.