Cybiant offers the following learning options for this course:
E-Learning – 3 months access
The Self-Paced-Online learning option provides students with access to an e-learning environment with pre-recorded lectures, exercises and quizzes. You can complete the course in your own time, at your own pace. The SPO option provides access for 3 months, and includes the official exam.
Virtual Training – 2×2 hours per day
The virtual training option is an online class taught by a live Cybiant instructor. You will receive a meeting invitation to participate in the live lectures. Our virtual training courses are organized in 2 x 2-hour sessions per day to accommodate some other work. Official examinations are included in the pricing.
Classroom Training – full day
The classroom training option will be conducted by a Cybiant instructor in a 5-star hotel. You will participate in a live training and meet other participants. Breaks, lunch and exam voucher are included in the pricing.
You can register for the course by selecting the option of your choice below:
|PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner||E-learning||Anytime, Anywhere||RM4,455.00|
|PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner||Classroom Training||22-23 February 2024, Singapore||RM7,695.00|
|PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner||Virtual Training||18-20 March 2024||RM7,155.00|
|PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner||Classroom Training||18-19 April 2024, Kuala Lumpur||RM7,695.00|
|PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner||Virtual Training||27-29 May 2024||RM7,155.00|
|PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner||Virtual Training||5-7 August 2024||RM7,155.00|
|PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner||Classroom Training||11-12 September 2024 , Kuala Lumpur||RM7,695.00|
|PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner||Classroom Training||3-4 October 2024 , Singapore||RM7,695.00|
|PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner||Virtual Training||4-6 November 2024||RM7,155.00|
This certification is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
Exam & Prerequisites
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam has the following structure:
- Online Proctored Exam invigilate by PeopleCert
- Objective testing
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book. Candidates are permitted to use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 2017 Edition. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
To take the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 5th Edition (Foundation or Practitioner)
- PRINCE2 6th Edition (Foundation)
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)*
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)*
- Project Management Professional (PMP)**
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®**
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)**
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)***
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)***
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)***
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).***