Change is inevitable. For many organizations change can become a regular occurrence. Accordingly, dealing with change and, more significantly, the impact of change, is a high priority for organizations. It is therefore important that individuals have the opportunity to develop their capabilities to deal with change before, during and after it occurs.
The Organizational Change Management training programs and qualifications are designed to help organizations and their people manage the impact of change. The underlying guidance and supporting training courses are designed to equip individuals with the knowledge, theories and techniques to effectively plan and implement successful change initiatives.
The Organizational Change Management training programs explore how change affects, and is affected by, individuals, teams, organizations and change leaders, helping those responsible for change initiatives to:
- Unlock resistance to change
- Provide effective support and motivation to individuals and teams to embrace change
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to implement change smoothly and effectively
- Manage and inform key stakeholders throughout the change process
- Speed up the implementation of change initiatives.
Working in partnership with the Change Management Institute, the syllabus and exams are based on The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook, designed to teach areas of knowledge defined by the Change Management Institute’s Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK).