The ITIL 4 Managing Professional transitions certification provides Service Managers with the tools they need to co-create value through service delivery. It gives advice on focus and value-delivery and guidance on working with business stakeholders to optimize services.
During this course, participants will transition from ITIL V3 to ITIL 4 and will learn the following subjects:
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how to use a value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- Know how to use a value stream to provide user support
- Know how to coordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create deliver and support services, including managing queues and backlogs and prioritizing work
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationship
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realise and validate service value
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise
- Understand how high velocity IT relates to:
- The four dimensions of service management
- The ITIL service value system
- The service value chain
- The digital product lifecycle
- Understand the following principles, models and concepts and know how to use the following principles, models and concepts:
- Safety culture
- Lean culture
- Toyota Kata
- Service-dominant logic
- Design thinking
- Complexity thinking
- Identify the scope of control and within this
- Know how to cascade goals and requirements
- Know how to define effective policies, controls and guidelines
- Know how to place decision-making authority at the correct level
- Understand the role of risk and risk management in DPI
- Understand how governance impacts DPI
- Know how to ensure that controls are sufficient, but not excessive
- Understand the nature, scope and potential benefits of organizational change management
- Know how to use the key principles and methods of communication & organizational change management.
This training course will introduce the new concepts of the ITIL 4 Framework and explain the differences with ITIL V3.
Please note that this ‘Transition’ Module is only available for a limited period of time.
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition qualification is intended to allow candidates of the previous iteration of ITIL the opportunity for a straightforward transition to ITIL 4 in order to achieve the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional.
To take the transition module, all candidates must be at Expert level or have a minimum of 17 v3 credits. Candidates can continue to collect their v3 Intermediate or Practitioner credits to enable them to be eligible to take the transition module when it is launched.
Cybiant offer the following learning options for this course:
Self-Paced-Online Learning - 3 months access
If your a choosing the Self-Paced-Online (SPO) learning option, you will complete the course on your own time, in your own pace. Cybiant will provide you with access to an online learning environment where you can watch videos, and practice with sample questions. The SPO option provides access for 3 months, and includes the official exam.
Virtual Training - 2x2hours per day
If you are choosing the virtual training learning option, you will participate in a live course by a Cybiant instructor, which is delivered 100% online. You will receive meeting invitations to participate in the live lectures through the Zoom platform. There will be 2 x 2-hour sessions per day, so this option does provide you with flexibility to plan some other work. All sessions are recorded, in case you miss any of the session. All virtual training courses include the official examination, which will be taken online on the last day of class.
Classroom Training - full day
If you are choosing the classroom training option, you will participate in this training in a live class in a 5-star hotel. This training option provides you with the opportunity to discuss topics in detail with other course participants, and learn from their experience. You will be trained by one of our Cybiant experts, and will complete the exam on the last day of class. Training is conducted daily, based on the following time schedule:
Start time: 09:00 UTC+08
End time: 17:00 UTC+08