Design Thinking is a method that is gaining more and more recognition around the world. It serves to raise creativity levels while designing new products and processes with minimum costs incurred. Design Thinking is a tool that helps create innovations and improvements to existing products so that they can meet the actual expectations of potential and end users. Additionally, it is one of the most reliable methods used during the pre-project phase to assess whether it is cost-efficient to engage in the initiative and how the end product of the project should work to bring as many benefits to the organization as possible.
DTMethod is an APMG accredited Design Thinking training and methodology. It comprises a set of rules, guidelines, and tools helping to restructure Design Thinking. Thanks to DTMethod, the process, which is considered chaotic, is easier to predict and implement within an organization.
The methodology of conducting the Design Thinking processes is based on 3 pillars:
- DTModel, composed of 3 phases
- DTTools, around 20 tools fitted to DTModel
- DTRules&Roles, that is, the rules (and roles) to follow applying DTMethod
Implementing DTMethod as a methodology to utilize all of the above.
Benefits to Individuals
- increased understanding of Design Thinking,
- learning about tools that can be used in troubleshooting,
- structuring knowledge about Design Thinking, reducing the sense of chaos,
- greater understanding and comfort of participating in Design Thinking processes.
Benefits to Organisations
Using the effective Design Thinking training methodology will:
- increase the benefits obtained by products, processes, and services created by project management processes preceded by Design Thinking,
- it massively reduces risk to organizations. They will know if a project is feasible before doing all the work,
- reduce the feeling of uncertainty about the duration and level of people’s involvement in the Design Thinking process,
- enable the incorporation of Design Thinking into the routine activity of projects,
- prepare employees for effective work during Design Thinking workshops
- increase the efficiency of Design Thinking processes,
- increase the possibility of designing a good Solution.
DTMethod® is a registered trademark of Inprogress Sp. z o. o. All rights reserved.
Cybiant offers the following learning options for this course:
E-Learning – 3 months access
The e-learning option provides students with access to an e-learning environment with pre-recorded lectures, exercises and quizzes. You can complete the course in your own time, at your own pace. This option provides access for 3 months, and includes the official exam.
Virtual Training – 2×2 hours per day
The virtual training option is an online class taught by a live Cybiant instructor. You will receive a meeting invitation to participate in the live lectures. Our virtual training courses are organized in 2 x 2-hour sessions per day to accommodate some other work. Official examinations are included in the pricing.
Classroom Training – full day
The classroom training option will be conducted by a Cybiant instructor in a 5-star hotel. You will participate in a live training and meet other participants. Breaks, lunch and exam voucher are included in the pricing.
You can register for the course by selecting the option of your choice below:
|5-7 February 2024
|1-3 April 2024
|5-7 June 2024
|11-13 November 2024
If your preferred date is not available, please feel free to get in touch with us.
The course objectives of the DTMethod Foundation course include:
- Understanding what Design Thinking process is
- Learning DTTools, tools which enhance creative processes
- Understanding DTRules, the rules which needed to be followed to successfully realise a
- Design Thinking process within an organization
- Knowing DTRoles – the roles and responsibilities in the Design Thinking process
The DTMethod® Certification Scheme supports the learning requirements of individuals and organizations who want to understand, adopt, and adapt the DTMethod®.
The target audience of the Design Thinking Foundation Qualification therefore includes:
- Project managers
- SCRUM masters
- Product Owners
- Project team members
- Problem solvers
- Continuous improvement team members
- Top management and strategy organizers
DTMethod® Foundation exam:
- Single-choice test consisting of 50 questions.
- To pass the exam it is required to obtain 65%, i.e. at least 33 points.
- The exam lasts 40 minutes.
- English language.
A participant who obtained the required number of points to pass the exam receives an international certificate in electronic. Additionally, you can buy a paper version of the certificate.
DTMethod® Foundation Certificate is valid indefinitely.