Design Thinking is a method which is gaining more and more recognition around the world. It serves to raise creativity levels while designing new products and processes with minimum costs incurred. Design Thinking is a tool which helps create innovations and improvements to existing products so that they can meet actual expectations of potential and end users. Additionally, it is one of the most reliable methods used during pre-project phase to assess whether it is cost-efficient to engage in the initiative and how the end product of the project should work to bring as many benefits to the organization as possible.
DTMethod is an APMG accredited Design Thinking training and methodology. It comprises a set of rules, guidelines and tools helping to restructure Design Thinking. Thanks to DTMethod the process, which is considered chaotic, is easier to predict and to implement within an organization.
Methodology of conducting of the Design Thinking, processes is based on 3 pillars:
- DTModel, composed of 3 phases
- DTTools, around 20 tools fitted to DTModel
- DTRules&Roles, that is the rules (and roles) to follow applying DTMethod
Implementing of DTMethod as a methodology to utilize all of the above.
Benefits to Individuals
- increased understanding of Design Thinking,
- learning about tools that can be used in troubleshooting,
- structuring knowledge about Design Thinking, reducing the sense of chaos,
- greater understanding and comfort of participating in Design Thinking processes.
Benefits to Organisations
Using the effective Design Thinking training methodology will:
- increase the benefits obtained by products, processes and services created by project management processes preceded by Design Thinking,
- it massively reduces risk to organisations. They will know if a project is feasible before doing all the work,
- reduce the feeling of uncertainty about the duration and level of people’s involvement in the Design Thinking process,
- enable the incorporation of Design Thinking into the routine activity of projects,
- prepare employees for effective work during Design Thinking workshops
- increase the efficiency of Design Thinking processes,
- increase the possibility of designing a good Solution.
DTMethod® is a registered trademark of Inprogress Sp. z o. o. All rights reserved.