The first step to becoming CISA certified is to take and pass the CISA certification exam. The exam consists of 150 questions covering 5 job practice domains and tests your understanding of the knowledge and practical abilities an expert professional brings to the real-life job practice as it relates to information systems. Your ability to pass the exam will amount to substantial proof of your own expertise in these practical work-related domains:
- Auditing Information Systems – Providing audit services in accordance with standards to assist organizations in protecting and controlling information systems. Domain 1 affirms your credibility to offer conclusions on the state of an organization’s IS/IT security, risk and control solutions.
- Governance and Management of IT – Delivering assurance that the necessary leadership, structures and processes are in place to achieve organizational objectives and support strategy. Domain 2 confirms to stakeholders your abilities to identify critical issues and recommend enterprise- specific practices to support and safeguard the governance of information and related technologies.
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation – Providing assurance that the practices in these areas will meet strategies and objectives.
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management – providing assurance that processes also meet strategies and objectives. Domains 3 and 4 offer proof not only of your competency in IT controls, but also your understanding of how IT relates to business.
- Protection of Information Assets – providing assurance that policies, standards, procedures and controls ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets. Cyber security now touches virtually every information systems role, and understanding its principles, best practices and pitfalls is a major focus within Domain 5.
Enterprises demand IS audit professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems. The skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
If you are an entry-level to mid-career professional, CISA can showcase your expertise and assert your ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing and reporting on audit engagements. Designed for IT/IS auditors, control, assurance and information security professionals.
All ISACA certification exams consist of 150 multiple choice questions that cover the respective job practice areas created from the most recent job practice analysis. Candidates have up to 4 hours (240 minutes) to complete the exam.
Cybiant offer the following learning options for this course:
Self-Paced-Online Learning - 3 months access
If your a choosing the Self-Paced-Online (SPO) learning option, you will complete the course on your own time, in your own pace. Cybiant will provide you with access to an online learning environment where you can watch videos, and practice with sample questions. The SPO option provides access for 3 months, and includes the official exam.
Virtual Training - 2x2hours per day
If you are choosing the virtual training learning option, you will participate in a live course by a Cybiant instructor, which is delivered 100% online. You will receive meeting invitations to participate in the live lectures through the Zoom platform. There will be 2 x 2-hour sessions per day, so this option does provide you with flexibility to plan some other work. All sessions are recorded, in case you miss any of the session. All virtual training courses include the official examination, which will be taken online on the last day of class.
Classroom Training - full day
If you are choosing the classroom training option, you will participate in this training in a live class in a 5-star hotel. This training option provides you with the opportunity to discuss topics in detail with other course participants, and learn from their experience. You will be trained by one of our Cybiant experts, and will complete the exam on the last day of class. Training is conducted daily, based on the following time schedule:
Start time: 09:00 UTC+08
End time: 17:00 UTC+08