Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
RM11,025.00 – RM11,655.00
ISACA’s Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC®) certification is ideal for mid-career professionals engaged in enterprise risk management and control. CRISC can give you the knowledge, expertise, and credibility in your interactions with internal and external stakeholders, peers and regulators.
Delivery format: Classroom, Virtual-Led & Self-Paced Online
Certification: Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC®)
ISACA’s Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification indicates expertise in identifying and managing enterprise IT risk and implementing and maintaining information systems controls. Gain instant recognition and credibility with CRISC and boost your career. If you are a mid-career IT professional with a focus on IT and cyber risk and control, CRISC can get you the leverage you need to grow in your career.
CRISC is now one of the most highly sought-after qualifications. It is the only certification that prepares and enables IT professionals for the unique challenges of IT and enterprise risk management, and positions them to become strategic partners to the enterprise. This Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control course has been designed to comprehensively cover the full CRISC syllabus and to prepare you for a first-time pass in the CRISC exam.
Types of risk may vary, but with its key role as an agent of innovation, technology has become the most critical risk factor for today’s enterprises. Since, conducting a risk assessment is not something a typical information technology education includes, many IT professionals are lacking in knowledge that businesses increasingly deem imperative to determining their future success.
The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) designation is designed for IT risk, control and compliance practitioners, business analysts, project managers and other resected professionals. The highly respected certification demonstrates to employers that the holder is able to identify and evaluate IT risk, and help their enterprise accomplish its business objectives. CRISC has received over 15 global recognitions.
Since its introduction in 2010, more than 24,000 professionals have obtained ISACA®’s Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ (CRISC™) certification. The designation demonstrates to employers that the holder is able to identify, evaluate and manage information systems and technology risk, and help enterprises achieve their business objectives.
The first step to becoming CRISC certified is to take and pass the CRISC certification exam. The exam consists of 150 questions covering 4 job practice domains and tests your understanding of the knowledge and practical abilities an expert professional brings to the real-life job practice as it relates to information systems risk and control. Your ability to pass the exam will amount to substantial proof of your own expertise in these practical work-related domains:
- Identifying IT Risk– Proficiency in this realm validates the expertise required to identify the universe of IT risk in order to contribute to the execution of the IT risk management strategy, in support of business objectives and in alignment with the enterprise risk management (ERM) strategy. Domain 1 confirms one’s ability to recognize and gauge threats and vulnerabilities to the organization’s people, processes and technology.
- Assessing IT Risk– Exam success demonstrates the advanced ability to analyze and evaluate IT risk to determine the likelihood and impact on business objectives, in order to enable risk-based decision making. Domain 2 attests to advanced skill in identifying the current state of existing controls and evaluating their effectiveness for IT risk mitigation.
- Risk Response and Mitigation– This key job practice area verifies expertise in determining risk response options while evaluating their efficiency and effectiveness to manage risk in alignment with business objectives. Domain 3 tests your ability to select and implement informed risk decisions that are well-aligned and enunciated throughout the organization.
- Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting– the final job practice area assesses your capacity to continuously monitor and report on IT risk and controls to relevant stakeholders, so as to ensure the effectiveness of the IT risk management strategy and its alignment with business objectives. Domain 4 assesses your ability to define and establish key risk indicators (KRIs) and thresholds based on available data, to enable monitoring of changes in risk.
Designed for those experienced in the management of IT risk and the design, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of IS controls.
All ISACA certification exams consist of 150 multiple choice questions that cover the respective job practice areas created from the most recent job practice analysis. Candidates have up to 4 hours (240 minutes) to complete the exam.
- Course Brochure - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) (193 downloads)
- Take this FREE 10-question CRISC practice quiz to see if you’re ready for the exam.
Cybiant offer the following learning options for this course:
Self-Paced-Online Learning - 3 months access
If your a choosing the Self-Paced-Online (SPO) learning option, you will complete the course on your own time, in your own pace. Cybiant will provide you with access to an online learning environment where you can watch videos, and practice with sample questions. The SPO option provides access for 3 months, and includes the official exam.
Virtual Training - 2x2hours per day
If you are choosing the virtual training learning option, you will participate in a live course by a Cybiant instructor, which is delivered 100% online. You will receive meeting invitations to participate in the live lectures through the Zoom platform. There will be 2 x 2-hour sessions per day, so this option does provide you with flexibility to plan some other work. All sessions are recorded, in case you miss any of the session. All virtual training courses include the official examination, which will be taken online on the last day of class.
Classroom Training - full day
If you are choosing the classroom training option, you will participate in this training in a live class in a 5-star hotel. This training option provides you with the opportunity to discuss topics in detail with other course participants, and learn from their experience. You will be trained by one of our Cybiant experts, and will complete the exam on the last day of class. Training is conducted daily, based on the following time schedule:
Start time: 09:00 UTC+08
End time: 17:00 UTC+08
Unless otherwise specified, all courses include official examination
All Cybiant trainers are experts in their knowledge domain
Is your e-learning not what you expected? You get your money back.
There are no reviews yet.