With the Certified Hadoop Administrator training, you’ll learn to work with the adaptable, versatile frameworks based on the Apache Hadoop ecosystem, including Hadoop installation and configuration, cluster management with Sqoop, Flume, Pig, Hive and Big Data implementations that have exceptional security, speed, and scale.
- Hadoop Cluster Setup. Installation and configuration of Hadoop clusters.
- Hadoop Cluster Maintenance and administration. Commissioning, decommissioning and balancing of clusters and managing service levels.
- Scheduling and Managing Hadoop Resources.Scheduling and managing Hadoop resources to ensure capacity and scaling requirements, whilst balancing loads.
- Hadoop Cluster Planning. Hadoop cluster planning and setup options.
- Hadoop Security.Introduction, implementation and authorization requirements to manage security and security service levels in a Hadoop cluster.
- Hadoop monitoring.Monitoring and maintenance of a Hadoop Cluster using core monitoring KPIs and monitoring metrics.
The Certified Hadoop Administrator course provides technical details of Apache Hadoop. It includes in-depth information about the architecture, design principles and operations of running and managing Hadoop clusters and the Hadoop ecosystem.
Administrators who need to maintain a Hadoop cluster and its related components in a Linux environment.
The Certified Hadoop Administrator examination is structured in the following way:
- 60 questions
- 90-minute exam
- Pass Mark – 65% (39 marks)
- Closed book
- Available in English
- Paper based & online availability
You should have a Certified Hadoop Professional certification as entry level.
Cybiant offer the following learning options for this course:
Self-Paced-Online Learning - 3 months access
If your a choosing the Self-Paced-Online (SPO) learning option, you will complete the course on your own time, in your own pace. Cybiant will provide you with access to an online learning environment where you can watch videos, and practice with sample questions. The SPO option provides access for 3 months, and includes the official exam.
Virtual Training - 2x2hours per day
If you are choosing the virtual training learning option, you will participate in a live course by a Cybiant instructor, which is delivered 100% online. You will receive meeting invitations to participate in the live lectures through the Zoom platform. There will be 2 x 2-hour sessions per day, so this option does provide you with flexibility to plan some other work. All sessions are recorded, in case you miss any of the session. All virtual training courses include the official examination, which will be taken online on the last day of class.
Classroom Training - full day
If you are choosing the classroom training option, you will participate in this training in a live class in a 5-star hotel. This training option provides you with the opportunity to discuss topics in detail with other course participants, and learn from their experience. You will be trained by one of our Cybiant experts, and will complete the exam on the last day of class. Training is conducted daily, based on the following time schedule:
Start time: 09:00 UTC+08
End time: 17:00 UTC+08