The Agile Business Analyst Foundation certification provides business analysts involved in Agile projects, large and small, with the tools they need to adopt an agile approach. It gives advice on focus and value-delivery and guidance on working with business stakeholders, developers, testers and outlines the skills needed to deliver solutions incrementally.
It equips the business analyst with techniques to incorporate Agile approaches into a programme and to align change with organisational objectives. The Agile Business Analysis Foundation course is a professional training and certification scheme to support those working in (or aspiring to) an Agile Business Analyst role. Upon course completion, participants will:
- Successfully gather, analyse, validate and champion the requirements throughout an agile project
- Identify stakeholders, personas and their involvement in agile
- Describe the competencies and techniques of an Agile Business Analyst
- Understand the Business Analyst role in the agile team and the organisation
- Capture and manage effective requirements for incremental solution delivery
- Recognise how an agile business case differs from a traditional business case and present a lean business canvas
- Learn how modelling techniques fit into an agile environment
- Understand the importance of facilitated workshops
- Understand the different ways of working as a Business Analysts in agile environments
This training course will introduce an Agile approach that has a significant impact on the role of the Business Analyst, on their existing skills and their way of working. Whilst traditional skills are still valuable, new skills and ways of working need to be adopted to harness the benefits of a new way of working and to appreciate the different relationships with co-workers.
Those who are likely to be involved in business analysis within an Agile project, including:
- Business Analysts
- Product Owners and business representatives
- Project Managers
- Developers in Agile teams
- Testers in Agile teams
The Agile Business Analyst Foundation Exam has the following structure:
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minute duration
Cybiant offer the following learning options for this course:
Self-Paced-Online Learning - 3 months access
If your a choosing the Self-Paced-Online (SPO) learning option, you will complete the course on your own time, in your own pace. Cybiant will provide you with access to an online learning environment where you can watch videos, and practice with sample questions. The SPO option provides access for 3 months, and includes the official exam.
Virtual Training - 2x2hours per day
If you are choosing the virtual training learning option, you will participate in a live course by a Cybiant instructor, which is delivered 100% online. You will receive meeting invitations to participate in the live lectures through the Zoom platform. There will be 2 x 2-hour sessions per day, so this option does provide you with flexibility to plan some other work. All sessions are recorded, in case you miss any of the session. All virtual training courses include the official examination, which will be taken online on the last day of class.
Classroom Training - full day
If you are choosing the classroom training option, you will participate in this training in a live class in a 5-star hotel. This training option provides you with the opportunity to discuss topics in detail with other course participants, and learn from their experience. You will be trained by one of our Cybiant experts, and will complete the exam on the last day of class. Training is conducted daily, based on the following time schedule:
Start time: 09:00 UTC+08
End time: 17:00 UTC+08