About the ITSM Scoping Workshop
Begin your ITSM Improvement Project with CybiantSTART – The trusted ITSM Scoping Workshop. With just a 1-Day Workshop, we’ll visualize the health of your ITSM Processes, and recommend opportunities for improvement.
The CybiantSTART® ITSM Scoping Workshop prepares organizations that intend to start an ITSM Improvement Project:
- Tangible Results: ITSM Strategic Improvement Roadmap;
- Quick validation of overall ITSM process maturity and governance controls;
- Includes Pre-Workshop Change Readiness Assessment;
- Professional start of any ITSM Improvement Project.
Your organization is considering to upgrade its ITSM processes or replace its ITSM legacy tool. In order to achieve this, your organization wants to conduct an ITSM scoping workshop to develop an ITSM strategic improvement roadmap.
The CybiantSTART® assessment is a standardized workshop that will provide quick insight into the current state of the ITSM organizations for scoping purposes.
In order to prepare an IT Service Management (ITSM) program plan, a Cybiant consultant will conduct a roadmap-planning workshop with the ITSM program leadership team and other key program, project and process stakeholders.
The consultant will work with the client over a 1-day period to develop a Roadmap plan for the continued development of the ITSM initiative and the development of an overall ITSM implementation strategy. The roadmap workshop will leverage the outcomes of the Vision and Strategy workshop or pre-work assignments as input for the planning tasks. We highly recommend that participants plan to attend all phases of the workshop.
The workshop also includes pre-workshop assignments. The pre-workshop assignments include(s):
- Completing an online survey tool that facilitates a review of 22 factors Cybiant has identified as vital to programs and projects similar in nature and scope to Client’s ITSM program.
- Developing a list of attributes (People, Process, Product and Partner) that could describe the Vision state for the Client. The Vision exercise will be used as input for the Process Plan.
- Collecting and bringing all required process documentation, relating to ITIL Processes and the Service Catalogue.