The Agile Maturity Assessment under the Agile consulting services can help to assess how agile your organization is and where improvement can be made. The proven assessment approach will provide a comprehensive overview of the maturity level and identify areas that require the help of an Agile coach. The assessment will be carried out by a team of Agile consultants who will use industry best practices and assessment tools to evaluate the organization’s agile maturity level holistically and provide suggestions on how to close the maturity gap.
The Agile Maturity Assessment consists of the use of online toolsets and interview sessions to gather information from the stakeholders. Through the interview sessions and online surveys, the consultant will provide an initial maturity snapshot of your organization’s current agile practices and assess them against the instrumental success factors and other industry best practices developed by the Agile Business Consortium and identify opportunities for improvement. The service also provides a roadmap for improving Agile practices and ensuring that they are aligned with the organization’s business goals.
The Agile Maturity Assessment is a structured approach to evaluating an organization’s Agile maturity level and practices. The assessment typically involves the following steps:
- Planning and Preparation: In this phase, the Agile consultant will work with the organization to establish the scope and objectives of the assessment. This will involve identifying the key Agile practices and areas of focus, as well as selecting the appropriate assessment methodology.
- Assessment: The assessment phase involves the evaluation of the organization’s Agile practices and capabilities. This may involve interviews with key stakeholders, analysis of process documentation, and online toolset survey. The Agile consultant will use industry best practices and frameworks to evaluate the maturity of the Agile practices and capabilities, and identify areas for improvement.
- Findings and Recommendations: In this phase, the Agile consultant will provide a comprehensive report that outlines the findings of the assessment. The report will identify the strengths and weaknesses of the organization’s agile practices, as well as opportunities for improvement. The report will also include recommendations for addressing the identified issues and improving the organization’s Agile practices.
- Roadmap Development: Based on the findings and recommendations of the assessment, the Agile consultant will work with the organization to develop a roadmap for improving Agile capabilities. The roadmap will identify the key improvement initiatives, the timeline for implementation, and the resources required to achieve the desired level of Agile maturity.
- Review and Validation: The Agile consultant will work with the organization to review and validate the assessment findings and recommendations. This will involve obtaining feedback from key stakeholders and ensuring that the recommended improvements align with the organization’s business goals.
The deliverables of the Agile Maturity Assessment service typically include:
- Assessment Report: A comprehensive report that outlines the findings of the assessment, including strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement.
- Roadmap: A detailed plan for improving Agile capabilities, including the key improvement initiatives, the timeline for implementation, and the resources required (Agile coach).
- Validation Report: A report that documents the feedback obtained from key stakeholders and validates the assessment findings and recommendations.
- Executive Summary: A high-level summary of the assessment findings and recommendations that can be used to communicate the results of the assessment to senior management.